Information for Current Students
General Information and Guidance for Aberystwyth Business School Students
- Business School Undergraduate Student Advice Handbook 2016-2017
- ABS Postgraduate Programmes Handbook 2016-2017
- Postgraduate Research Handbook 2015-2016
- Modules Information
- Study Schemes
- Examination Information – including Timetable, Special Circumstances, Appeals etc
- Past Examination Papers
- Student Support
- Careers Advisory Service
- Plagiarism Resource
- Information for international students
- Change of Registration Guidelines
Extension Requests and Special Circumstances
Extensions of up to fourteen calendar days only, may be awarded in exceptional circumstances, e.g. on medical grounds, or for genuine, unforeseen personal circumstances such as illness, family problems or bereavement.
Failure of computers, printers etc. will not be accepted as reasons for late submission of assessed work.
Decisions regarding requests will be communicated to the student within 2 working days of receipt of the request. Comprehensive guidance is provided on the form itself.
Retrospective requests for extensions will not be considered: in cases where the deadline is missed, students are advised to follow Special Circumstances procedures at www.aber.ac.uk/en/academic/special-circumstances/