Pentre Jane Morgan
Pentre Jane Morgan (PJM), also known as 'The Student Village', comprises almost 200 individual houses arranged in closes and cul-de-sacs. It is just across the main road from the Penglais Campus, connected by a footbridge to ensure students’ safety. Many of the upstairs rooms in the houses embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just ten minutes' walk away.
Houses in PJM are designed to accommodate groups of 5 or 6 students in a mixture of single and twin bedrooms, sharing kitchen and bathroom facilities.
Students in PJM are self-catering, sharing kitchens in self-contained houses. Kitchens are equipped with a fridge/freezer, oven with grill & hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, hoover, iron, ironing board, mop & bucket, dustpan & brush and dining table & chairs as standard.
Pentre Jane Morgan is located within 5 minutes' walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
Facilities & Services
Pentre Jane Morgan’s main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation
- Wi-Fi and wired connection
- Learning Centre (The Lounge @ PJM)- containing PC work stations, Wi-Fi, group study areas, photocopier, vending, leather sofa's
- Well-equipped launderette
- Refuse & Recycling collection points
- Parking (limited, permit required)
- Residential Support staff living in residence
What's in Your Room?
Furniture & Equipment
- Single bed (3 foot) & mattress
- Bedside cabinet
- Desk & computer chair
- Desk lamp
- Waste bin
What's in your Shared Areas?
- 2 x Fridge/Freezer's. Providing 1 x fridge shelf or drawer and 1 x freezer drawer per person
- Oven with grill & hob
- Dining table and chairs (1 chair per person)
- Sofa (in some houses)
- Ironing board
- Mop & bucket
- Dustpan & brush
Downstairs Shower Room:
- Wash basin
- Wash basin
- Toilet (6 bed houses have a seperate toilet room containing a toilet, wash basin and mirror)
Pentre Jane Morgan is within five minutes' walk of:
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations. (Please click on the images to see a larger version).
Take a 360 degree tour of this residence by clicking and dragging on the image below; click on a highlighted area to move to a new viewpoint.
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations.
Weekly cost 2017/18
Length of licence 2017/18
Weekly cost 2018/19
Length of licence 2018/19
|Single||£96.88||39 weeks*||£99.92||39 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 22/09/2017 – 10.00am on 22/06/2018
**From 10.00am on 21/09/2018 – 10.00am on 21/06/2019