Pentre Jane Morgan
Pentre Jane Morgan (PJM), also known as 'The Student Village', is situated adjacent to Fferm Penglais and across the road from the Penglais Campus, which can be safely accessed via a footbridge. Many of the upstairs rooms in the houses embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just a ten minute walk away.
Pentre Jane Morgan houses around 1000 students split between 177 houses. Each house has either 5 or 6 single bedrooms. Residents will have access to shared bathrooms, shared toilet, shared kitchen area and some houses will have access to a shared soft seating area.
Students in PJM are self-catering, sharing kitchens in self-contained houses. Kitchens are equipped with a fridge/freezer, oven with grill & hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, hoover, iron, ironing board, mop & bucket, dustpan & brush and dining table & chairs as standard.
Pentre Jane Morgan is located within a 5 minute walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
Facilities & Services
Pentre Jane Morgan’s main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation.
- Wi-Fi and wired connection.
- Learning Centre (The Lounge @ PJM)- containing PC work stations, Wi-Fi, group study areas, photocopier, vending, leather sofa's.
- Laundry facilities.
- Refuse & Recycling collection points.
- Parking (limited, permit required).
- Residence Assistants providing support and guidance.
What's in Your Room?
Furniture & Equipment
- Single bed (3 foot) & mattress.
- Bedside cabinet.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin.
What's in your Shared Areas?
- 2 x Fridge/Freezer's - providing 1 x fridge shelf or drawer and 1 x freezer drawer per person.
- Oven with grill & hob.
- Dining table and chairs (1 chair per person).
- Sofa (in some houses).
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
Downstairs Shower Room:
- Wash basin.
- Wash basin.
- Toilet (6 bed houses have a seperate toilet room containing a toilet, wash basin and mirror).
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations. (Please click on the images to see a larger version).
Take a 360 degree tour of this residence by clicking and dragging on the image below; click on a highlighted area to move to a new viewpoint.
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations.
Weekly Cost 2018 / 2019
Length of Licence 2018 / 2019
Weekly Cost 2019 / 2020
Length of Licence 2019 / 2020
|Single||£99.92||39 weeks*||£103.11||39 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 21/09/2018 – 10.00am on 21/06/2019.
**From 10.00am on 20/09/2019 - 10.00am on 19/06/2020.