Rosser G is specifically designed for postgraduate students and is situated at the top of the Penglais Campus close to the other Rosser blocks, Cwrt Mawr and Trefloyne halls of residences - housing around 1000 students in total. Many of the rooms embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just a ten minute walk away.
Rosser G houses up to 60 students within 1 block. The block has 6 self-contained flats comprising of 10 single bedrooms. Residents will have access to their own en-suite bathroom as well as a shared kitchen and soft seating area.
Students in Rosser G are self-catering.
Rosser G is located within a 5 minute walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
However, if you also like the sound of using our catering facilities you can load your Aber Card with money, or family/friends can top it up on your behalf, to use at any of our outlets - you will also benefit from the 10% discount!
Facilities & Services
Rosser G's main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation.
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi and wired connection.
- Flat screen, wall mounted TV in Kitchen (TV Licence included).
- Laundry facilities.
- Cleaning Service provided in all communal areas outside of your flat - entrances, landings, stairwells and corridors.
- Learning Centre (The Lounge @ Rosser) - containing PC work stations, Wi-Fi, group study areas, photocopier, vending, leather sofa's.
- Refuse & Recycling collection points.
- Parking (limited, permit required).
- Residence Assistants providing support and guidance.
What's in Your Room?
Furniture & Equipment
- Small double bed (4 foot) & mattress*.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin (sink).
- Wash basin with mirror (sink).
- Heated towel rail.
*We suggest you buy bedding for a double bed with a flat sheet, instead of a fitted sheet, which can then be folded underneath the mattress.
What’s in your Shared Areas?
- 1 x Fridge and 1 x Freezer & 1 x Fridge/Freezer - providing 1 x fridge shelf or drawer and 1 x freezer drawer per person.
- 2 x ovens with grills & hobs.
- Wall mounted flat screen TV (TV licence provided).
- Breakfast bar with stools (1 stool per person).
- 2 x Sofa's.
- Coffee Table.
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations. (Please click on the images to see a larger version).
Take a 360 degree tour of this residence by clicking and dragging on the image below; click on a highlighted area to move to a new viewpoint. Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations.
Length of licence
Length of licence
|Single en-suite||£110.11||50 weeks*||£110.11||50 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 22/09/2017 – 10.00am on 07/09/2018
**From 10.00am on 21/09/2018 – 10.00am on 06/09/2019