Rosser is situated at the top of the main Penglais Campus close to Cwrt Mawr and Trefloyne halls of residences - housing around 1000 students in total. Many of the rooms embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just a ten minute walk away. All kitchens in Rosser have undergone major refurbishment work, as well as re-decoration. They will include soft seating areas, breakfast bars with stools and new appliances.
Rosser houses around 350 students split between 4 different blocks (excluding Rosser G). Each block has either 6 or 12 self-contained flats comprising of 8 single bedrooms. Residents will have access to their own en-suite bathroom as well as a shared kitchen and soft seating area.
Students in Rosser are self-catering, sharing kitchens in self-contained flats.
Rosser is located within 5 minutes' walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
However, if you also like the sound of using our catering facilities you can load your Aber Card with money, or family/friends can top it up on your behalf, to use at any of our outlets - you will also benefit from the 10% discount!
Facilities & Services
Rosser’s main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation.
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi and wired connection.
- Laundry facilities.
- Cleaning Service provided in all communal areas outside of your flat - entrances, landings, stairwells and corridors.
- Learning Centre (The Lounge @ Rosser) - containing PC work stations, Wi-Fi, group study areas, photocopier, vending, leather sofa's.
- Refuse & Recycling collection points.
- Parking (limited, permit required).
- Residence Assistants providing support and guidance.
What's in your Room?
Furniture & Equipment:
- Single bed (3 foot) & mattress.
- Bedside cabinet.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin.
- Wash basin (sink) with mirror.
- Heated towel rail.
What’s in your Shared Areas?
- 1 x Fridge and 1 x Freezer, or 2 x Fridge/Freezer's - providing 1 x fridge shelf or drawer and 1 x freezer drawer per person.
- 2 x ovens with grills & hobs.
- Breakfast bar with stools (1 stool per person).
- 2 x Sofa's.
- Coffee Table.
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations. (Please click on the images to see a larger version).
Take a 360 degree tour of this residence by clicking and dragging on the image below; click on a highlighted area to move to a new viewpoint. Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations.
Weekly cost 2018/19
Length of licence 2018/19
|Single en-suite||£110.11||39 weeks**|
**From 10.00am on 21/09/2018 - 10.00am on 21/06/2019