Trefloyne is situated on the Penglais Campus, in a prime location close to all the Campus amenities. Many of the rooms also embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just a ten minute walk away.
Trefloyne has single bedrooms arranged into self-contained flats with shared kitchens and bathrooms. All flats accommodate 7 students and have a shower room, a bathroom and a separate toilet room with wash basin. All study bedrooms also contain a wash basin.
Students in Trefloyne are self-catering, sharing kitchens within self-contained flats.
Trefloyne is located within a 5 minute walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
However, if you also like the sound of using our catering facilities you can load your Aber Card with money, or family/friends can top it up on your behalf, to use at any of our outlets - you will also benefit from the 10% discount!
Facilities & Services
Trefloyne's main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation.
- Wi-Fi and wired connection.
- Laundry facilities.
- Cleaning Service provided in all communal areas outside of your flat - entrances, landings, stairwells and corridors.
- Learning Centre (The Lounge @ Rosser) - containing PC work stations, Wi-Fi, group study areas, photocopier, vending, leather sofa's.
- Refuse & Recycling collection points.
- Parking (limited, permit required).
- Residence Assistants providing support and guidance.
What's in Your Room?
Furniture & Equipment:
- Single bed (3 foot) & mattress.
- Bedside cabinet.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin.
- Wash basin with mirror.
What's in your Shared Area?
- 1 x Fridge and 1 x Freezer, or 2 x Fridge/Freezer's - providing 1 x fridge shelf or drawer and 1 x freezer drawer per person.
- Oven with grill & hob.
- Dining table and chairs (1 chair per person).
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
- Wash basin.
- Wash basin.
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations. (Please click on the images to see a larger version).
Take a 360 degree tour of this residence by clicking and dragging on the image below; click on a highlighted area to move to a new viewpoint.
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations.
Weekly cost 2017/18
Length of licence 2017/18
Weekly cost 2018/19
Length of licence 2018/19
|Single||£95.41||39 weeks*||£95.41||39 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 22/09/2017 – 10.00am on 22/06/2018
**From 10.00am on 21/09/2018 - 10.00am on 21/06/2019