Using the Microwave
- Glass cooking tray – Made of special heat resistant glass. The tray must always be in proper postion before operating. Do not cook food directly on the tray.
- Roller guide – This must always be used when cooking together with the glass cooking tray.
- Timer knob – Used to set cooking time for all functions.
- Variable power control knob – Used to select a mircowave power level.
How to operate
• After placing the food in a suitable container, put the container on the glass tray and shut the microwave door.
• Set the variable power control to the desired power level.
• Set the operating time by turning the timer control. Once stopped, the microwave cooking starts.
• The microwave will turn off automatically when the timer reaches ‘OFF’.
Cleaning the microwave
• Turn off prior to cleaning.
• Wipe splatters with a damp cloth after they happen to avoid solidifying. Mild detergent may be used.
• The outside microwave surface should be cleaned with soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Water should not be allowed to seep into the ventilation openings.
• Wash the glass tray in warm soapy water or in a dishwasher.
• Roller guides and microwave cavity floor should be cleaned regularly using mild detergent or window cleaner.
• Only use the microwave for food preparation. Do not use the microwave for other tasks such as drying clothes, paper or any other non-food items or for sterilising purposes.
• Do not use the microwave empty, this could damage the microwave.
• Do not use the top of the microwave for storage.
• If smoke is observed, switch off or unplug the appliance and keep the door closed in order to stifle any flames.
MICROWAVES UTILISE ENERGY WHETHER INUSE OR NOT. UNPLUG TO CONSERVE ENERGY