How to use the Oven, Hob & Grill
Operating the Oven
- Turn the oven on by rotating the oven control knob anti-clockwise.
1 = Light
2 = Defrost Fan
3 = Fan Oven
4 = Grill
2. Select the temperature of the oven by rotating the temperature control knob to the desired setting.
- Ensure you stand back from the appliance when opening the oven door to allow any build up of steam or heat to escape.
- Check food is thoroughly cooked and piping hot.
Operating the Grill
- Open the door
- Position the shelf in a suitable position.
- Turn the grill on by turning the control knob clockwise to the grill symbol and allow to preheat for around 5 minutes.
- The amber indicator light will glow to show that the grill has been switched on.
- Ensure the food is correctly positioned under the grill element.
Operating the Hob
- Rotate the control knobs in either direction to provide fully variable heat control .
- When any one of the hotplates is on, the red indicator light on the control panel is on.
- To switch a hotplate off turn the corresponding knob to ●
- The rapid heating hotplate is denoted by the red spot on the centre.
- Knob Position:
- 1 - Warming.
- 2 - 3 Simmering.
- 4 - 5 - 6 Cooking, Frying, Boiling.
- Do NOT line the grill pan with aluminium foil.
- Always use an oven glove to protect your hand when using the grill as all metals parts can become very HOT.
- Do not leave the handle in position when grilling.
- Turn the cooker off when not in use.
- Always place the pans centrally on the hot plate making sure that handles are kept away from the edge of the hob and cannot become heated by other hotplates or pans.
- Make sure the shelves are in the correct position before switching the oven or grill on.
- Any food spills should be wiped up immediately to prevent the risk of a fire.