How to use the Oven, Hob & Grill
1 = Light.
2 = Defrost fan.
3 = Fan oven.
4 = Grill.
How to operate the oven
- Turn the oven on by turning the oven control anti-clockwise to the desired function.
- Select the temperature you want the oven to be by turning the temperature knob.
- Set the time (optional).
Ensure you stand back when opening the oven door to allow any build up of heat/steam to escape.
How to operate the grill
- Open the door and position the shelf to a suitable position.
- Turn the control knob anti-clockwise to the grill setting. The amber light will glow when the grill is on. Preheat for approximatley 5 minutes.
- Put food in and ensure it is correctly positioned.
How to operate the hob
- Turn the control knobs in either direction to the desired temperature.
- When the hob is on, the hotplate will glow red.
- To switch a hotplate off turn the corresponding knob to ●
- Do NOT line the grill pan with aluminium foil.
- Always use an oven glove to protect your hand when using the grill as all metals parts can become very HOT.
- Do not leave the handle in position when grilling.
- Turn the cooker off when not in use.
- Always place the pans centrally on the hot plate making sure that handles are kept away from the edge of the hob and cannot become heated by other hotplates or pans.
- Make sure the shelves are in the correct position before switching the oven or grill on.
- Any food spills should be wiped up immediately to prevent the risk of a fire.