How to use
• Sit the toaster upright on a stable surface and plug the cable into the wall socket.
• Put the bread into the toaster and turn the browning control to the preferred level (1=light, 6=dark).
• Press the handle down fully to start toasting.
• When the toast cycle has completed the toast will pop up and the appliance will turn off.
• Clean the crumbs out of the toaster frequently to avoid a build up of crumbs. This is unhygienic and could cause a fire hazard.
• To clean the crumbs, pull the crumb trays from underneath the rear of the toaster and empty them. Wipe with a damp cloth, dry and replace.
• To clean the outside of the toaster, wipe with a damp cloth. If necessary, use washing-up liquid.
• Do not put the appliance in water or any other liquid and do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents of solvents.
• Do not leave the appliance unattended when operating.
• Do not put your toaster in or near liquid.
• Keep the toaster on a level, heat-resistant surface.
• If bread is caught in the toasting cycle, do not try to release it. Switch the appliance off and unplug the toaster. Leave it to cool before carefully removing the bread.
• Unplug the toaster after use and let it cool before cleaning.