How do I pay my accommodation fees?
Your accommodation fees can be paid in one single payment or by a maximum three instalments in; October, January and May.
You are required to make the necessary arrangements for payment whilst completing the online Accommodation Licence Pack.
Enquiries regarding the payment of Accommdoation Fees can be made to Students Fees Office (Student Welcome Centre, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB). Tel: 01970 621583, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the difference between an acceptance fee and a deposit?
You pay your acceptance fee when completing your licence pack. This then turns into a deposit after you have been offered and confirm accommodation.
How much is the acceptance fee?
When/how do I need to pay the acceptance fee?
The acceptance fee must be paid by the deadline date stated in your licence pack.
You can pay by credit/debit card using our secure online payment system which is within the licence pack.
How much does accommodation cost?
Each residence varies in price – see our Accommodation Fees webpage for further details.
Here you can also see what your accommodation fees include.
What if I cannot pay my accommodation fees?
Enquiries regarding the payment of Accommodation Fees can be made to the Student Fees Office (Student Welcome Centre, Penglais, Aberystwyth,SY23 3FB). Tel: 01970 621583, e-mail: email@example.com.
When/how will I get my deposit back?
To ensure that any remaining balance of your accommodation deposit is refunded to you as soon as possible after the end of your Licence Period and, in any event, within 28 days following the end of the Licence Period.
If you have not already done so please can you provide your valid UK bank account details to us by the end date of your Licence Period:
1. Log into your Student Record
2. Select ‘Details’ under the Personal Menu.
3. Complete the ‘Bank Account Details’ section.
• That where there is any outstanding accommodation related debt the deposit balance will be off-set against it.
• That should any charges be made following your departure then these may be off-set against your deposit.
• That without your bank account details we are unable to make any refunds so please inform us of your bank account details by the end date of your Licence Period.
• That it is possible with prior arrangement, with the Student Fees Office, to make international bank transfers; however a charge of £20.00 will be deducted from the deposit to cover additional bank charges.
If you have any queries then please don’t hesitate to contact the Student Fees Office - 01970 621583 / firstname.lastname@example.org.