Exchange & Erasmus Students
Incoming Exchange Students: Aberystwyth University is able to guarantee a place in University accommodation for full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate International exchange students. To qualify for guaranteed accommodation you must apply for accommodation by 1st August in the year of entry and respond to the offer of accommodation by the deadline date detailed in the Accommodation Offer*.
Incoming Erasmus Students: We are delighted to be able to guarantee a place in University accommodation for Erasmus students visiting Aberystwyth University for 2017/2018! To qualify for guaranteed accommodation you must apply for accommodation by 1st August in the year of entry and respond to the offer of accommodation by the deadline date detailed in the Accommodation Offer*.
Please note that a place in University accommodation is guaranteed, but not a specific type of room or location and that Accommodation Licence Periods do apply.
*Terms and conditions apply; please refer to our Priorities Policy for further details.
Reasons to live in Aberystwyth University Accommodation
Where to live during your time at Aberystwyth University will be one of your earliest concerns when planning your visit. Here are some of the benefits of living in University Accommodation:
- Only £100 Acceptance Fee
- All energy bills included
- Hard wired and wireless Internet included
- Insurance included (Unlimited value on personal items within the study bedroom, including accidental damage)
- 24/7 manned Reception, helpline and patrols to assist with all Maintenance, Security and Welfare concerns
- 24/7 Learning Centres within easy access to your residence
- Laundry facilities on site.
- Support provided by the Residential Support Team living within residences
- Convenient location close to academic and campus facilities, as well as the town centre
- Payment plans available for accommodation fees
- Guarantors not required
- Want to live with a group of friends, we can facilitate this!
- Aberystwyth University has been ranked as the safest University in Wales and England
When can I apply for accommodation?
As soon as your place to study at Aberystwyth University is confirmed we will contact you inviting you to apply for accommodation.
Follow our How to Apply section for help with completing your application form.
Alternatively you may prefer to live in private sector accommodation in the town of Aberystwyth, which is within easy walking distance of the main campus and with a regular bus link. Aberystwyth University operates an Accommodation Service to help students find somewhere to live in private sector accommodation.
Visit the Study Abroad website for course information
The Accommodation Office, Campus Services, Y Sgubor, Fferm Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FH
Tel: 01970 622984 | 24/7 Campus Life Helpline: 01970 622900 Email: email@example.com