Exchange & Erasmus Students
Incoming Exchange Students: Aberystwyth University is able to guarantee a place in University accommodation for full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate International exchange students. To qualify for guaranteed accommodation you must apply for accommodation by 1st August in the year of entry and respond to the offer of accommodation by the deadline date detailed in the Accommodation Offer*.
Incoming Erasmus Students: We are delighted to be able to guarantee a place in University accommodation for Erasmus students visiting Aberystwyth University for 2017/2018! To qualify for guaranteed accommodation you must apply for accommodation by 1st August in the year of entry and respond to the offer of accommodation by the deadline date detailed in the Accommodation Offer*.
Please note that a place in University accommodation is guaranteed, but not a specific type of room or location and that Accommodation Licence Periods do apply.
*Terms and conditions apply; please refer to our Priorities Policy for further details.
Why live with us?
Where to live during your time at Aberystwyth University will be one of your earliest concerns when planning your visit. Here are some of the benefits of living in University Accommodation:
- Only £100 Acceptance Fee
- All energy bills included
- High speed hard wired and wireless internet included
- Insurance included
- Free sports centre Platinum Membership for your health & wellbeing
- 24/7 help and assistance - including staffed reception
- 24/7 learning centres within easy access of your residence
- Laundry facilities on site
- Convenient location to academic and campus facilities, as well as the town centre- Accommodation options
- Payment plans available for accommodation fees
- Single Licence Agreements – not joint and several (so you are not responsible for others’ rent) plus ‘Guarantors’ not required
- Choose to live with your friends in flats/houses from 2-10 bedrooms
- A range if licence lengths with University Summer Accommodation available
When can I apply for accommodation?
As soon as your place to study at Aberystwyth University is confirmed we will contact you inviting you to apply for accommodation.
Follow our How to Apply section for help with completing your application form.
Alternatively you may prefer to live in private sector accommodation in the town of Aberystwyth, which is within easy walking distance of the main campus and with a regular bus link. Aberystwyth University operates an Accommodation Service to help students find somewhere to live in private sector accommodation.