Living in our catered accommodation means you will benefit from the use of our award winning restaurants. When you arrive in Aberystwyth you will be issued with your Aber card and as a catered student this will automatically be credited with enough money for at least one main meal a day. This meal allowance is taken from your hall fees and loaded onto your Aber Card in termly instalments, giving you the flexibility of when and where to eat. Best of all, if you use your Aber card at any of our catering outlets you will benefit from a 10% discount.
Further details can be found on our Hospitality pages.
In addition to this our catered hall is equipped with kitchenettes to allow students to prepare basic meals and snacks if they wish. Catered accommodation is a good choice if you do not know how to cook or you do not want to worry about cooking your own food. For your parents, it’s reassuring to know that you are being fed.
Our Catered Residence is:
Our Catering Services offer you a wide range of menu choices in relaxing atmospheres at the following catering outlets:
- TaMed Da Restaurant, TaMed Bach Coffee Shop - Penbryn halls of residence
- Sguborfach - Fferm Penglais
- Nosh Da -Gogerddan Campus
- The Lounge @ Rosser and The Lounge @ PJM Learning Centres - full vending services
- IBER Bach - IBERS, Penglais Campus
- Blas Padarn & Blas Gogerddan - Llanbadarn Centre
- Brynamlwg Bar and Restaurant
The Accommodation Office, Campus Services, Y Sgubor, Fferm Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FH
Tel: 01970 622984 | 24/7 Campus Life Helpline: 01970 622900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org