Cambrian Law Review
The Cambrian Law Review is now focusing on themed issues with Guest Editors.
We welcome any suggestions for future themes. Please contact the General Editor, Marco Odello, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Edition - Call for papers
Volume 44, 2013: Reflections on legal issues in a diverse maritime world
Guest Editors: Dr Constantina Sampani, Department of Law and Criminology, Aberystwyth University (email@example.com), Mr Stephen Wrench, Course Development Manager, Lloyd's Maritime Academy & IBC Academy, Informa plc.
The importance of the maritime industry enjoys global recognition as it constitutes the life blood of the word’s economy. More than 80% of goods sold in international trade are transported by the international shipping fleet. The perpetually fluid reality of the international seaborne trade has triggered subtle and sophisticated technicalities in the legal matters raised in response to the rapidly changing markets. This edition focuses on key legal contractual and non-contractual issues emerging from interactions conducted in shipping activities and the judicial and non-judicial mechanisms of dispute resolution. This edition aims to provide a vigorous exploration into the diverse world of the maritime industry.
The authors of the articles in this volume should have a relevant academic or professional background. If you have an interest in publishing in this area, please contact Dr Constantina Sampani (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly to discuss your possible contribution and deadline for its submission (deadline for expressions of interest - August 19th 2013).
- Index 1971 - 1983
- Index 1984 - 1994
- Volume 26-32 (1995-2001)
- Volume 33 (2002) (special hardback issue) Legal Cultures, Legal Doctrines - A collection of papers from the 15th Bristish Legal History Conference held in 2001
- Volume 34 (2003) (special hardback issue) A Serious Undertaking - Essays prompted by the entry of the Law Department at Aberystwyth into its Second Century
- Volume 35 (2004) The Crime Complex and the Reorientation of Justice
- Volume 36 (2005) International and Comparative Perspectives on Employment Law
- Volume 37 (2006) The Possibility of African Legal Theory
- Volume 38 (2007) Minority Languages and the Law
- Volume 39 (2008) Five Perspectives on Omission Liability
- Volume 40 (2009) Some New Developments in Sports Law
- Volume 41 (2010) Contemporary Issues in Law and Psychology
- Volume 42 (2011) The Cultural Rights Imperative
- Volume 43 (2012) Being Before the Law: Radical Thought and Justice in the Age of Technology