Continuing Professional Development Courses
Building Regulations and Planning Permission Update for Conveyancers (WALES)
1.30pm – 4.30pm, Thursday 3rd August 2017
3 Law CPD Points are available
Building regulations continues to be a major area in relation to conveyancing and planning permission has changed significantly in the recent years. In particular, planning permission is an area which is delegated to the Welsh Government. The course aims to look at the changes.
Topics covered include:
- Building regulations enforcement periods
- The CML Lenders Handbook
- Specific current areas of interest in relation to building regulations
- Gas safe regulations changes
- Planning enforcement periods
- Changes to permitted development in Wales
- Community infrastructure levy; the latest
- The Planning (Wales) Act 2015
Richard Snape is a consultant with Davitt Jones Bould, the largest niche real estate firm based outside of London. Richard is a renowned speaker on all aspects of Real Estate Law and he lectures nationwide to a wide audience including local law societies, solicitors firms, local authorities and government departments. As a specialist speaker to property lawyers and property professionals, Richard has a reputation for delivering practical advice in an entertaining and engaging way.
For more information or bookings, please contact Non Lavaro on firstname.lastname@example.org