In addition to their research, our postgraduate students have gained invaluable experience in a wide variety of activities:-
- Aberystwyth Law School Research Seminars - All our research students have the opportunity to present their work in school seminars, before staff and other research students. This is an extremely important part of the research because it allows you to present your ideas in progress and gain constructive feedback.
- Teaching - Some of our postgraduate take seminars; this is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to pursue an academic career
- Publications - We actively encourage our students to submit their work for publication and some have already had their work published
- Conferences - Our students are encouraged to participate actively in National and International Conferences and several have given papers
- International Moots - the Law School has been represented in International Law Moots
- Internships - Some of our students have gained experience with NGOs and International Courts in Moscow, The Hague and Sarajevo
- Symposia - Two Symposia on Money Laundering, have been held in the Department, organised by one of our doctoral students