About the Academic Quality and Records Office
The Academic Quality and Records Office is the central focus for academic administration in the university and has responsibility for the management, co-ordination and delivery of a range of services and activities within the organisation.
It encompasses the following functions:
- Support for Quality Assurance
- Oversight of Collaborative Provision
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admissions
- Schools and Colleges Liaison
- Student Records and Certification
- Academic Regulations
- Senate Examination Boards
- Secretariat Support for University Committees
- Student Academic Complaints and Academic Appeals.
Academic Quality and Records Office, First Floor, Cledwyn Building, Penglais, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3DD United Kingdom
Tel: See contacts list Fax: 01970 622921 See contact list