5.10 Fees and Expenses
1. Annual fees are detailed in the appointment letter; AQRO calculate the per capita fee as it will change annually based upon the number of FTEs per session.
2. Fees are settled by bank transfer and subject to PAYE.
3. Expenses will be paid (subject to submission of original supporting receipts) by bank transfer.
4. Payment of the fee, and expenses, is dependent upon receipt of the annual report and a completed Expenses Claim Form; External Examiners should submit an Expenses Claim Form with the annual report.
5. External Examiners on taught postgraduate schemes should maintain a record of the names of the dissertation candidates examined; a claim form may be submitted at the time a dissertation is examined, or a complete list submitted on the annual claim form.
6. It will not be possible to process expenses or fee claims if the right to work verification process has not been completed.