Higher Education Review: Wales (HERW)
A Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) review team visited the University in April 2016 to undertake a Higher Education Review: Wales (HERW). The QAA concluded that the University met UK expectations in all key areas:
- The setting and maintenance of the academic standards.
- The quality of student learning opportunities.
- The quality of the information about learning opportunities.
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities.
The review team also identified the following feature of good practice at the University
- The pre-enrolment process and personalised support for students, including those with specific learning needs, which facilitates their entry to the University (Expectation B2).