SEMESTER ONE EXAMINATION PERIOD 2016/2017
The semester one examinations will start on WEDNESDAY 11 JANUARY 2017 and finish on
TUESDAY 24 JANUARY 2017.
Details of the examination timetable can be found here.
IMPORTANT - CHECK YOUR STUDENT RECORD DETAILS.
It is important that you check your study scheme, module details, personal details, Term, Home and Emergency Contact Addresses on your ‘Student Record’ now.
You should visit your ‘Student Record’ often to make sure it is accurate and up to date. It is also important that you check your University student email account regularly as this is often our primary way of contacting you.
Further information for Undergraduate Students
- Examinations & Assessments
- Other Information
- Academic Quality and Records Office Services to Undergraduates
- Tuition Fees
Examination and Assessments Information
- Accessibility Services
- Cascade Calculator
- Conventions for the Classification of Modular Degrees (Undergraduate only)
- Examination Conventions
- Examination Results Information
- Examinations Timetable
- Extension Policy & Form
- Special Circumstances Form - Guidelines and Form
- Statement on the Submission of Coursework
- Undergraduate Student Examination Handbook 2015-2016
- Appeals Procedure - Important Information and Appeal Forms
Student Records and Certification, Academic Quality and Records Office, Room F11, First Floor, Cledwyn Building, Penglais, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3DD
Tel: 01970 628515 or 622787 Fax: 01970 622921 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org