Arts Careers Plus
Whether this is your first term at University or are starting your final year, you’ll be thinking about both your employability skills and your future career. As an AU student, you will have access to a rich and varied programme of careers advice, employability events and consultations; and AC+ is designed to encourage you to fully engage with that programme and to get the most of your time at University.
We’re offering a number of rewards to any students from the departments listed who attend a minimum of 6 employability and careers events during the year. You can choose one of the following rewards:
- £10 voucher to spend at Aberystwyth Arts Centre
- Free swim or fitness class in the Aberystwyth University Sports Centre
- Tickets to any 3 Aberystwyth Music Centre concert
These are the events from which you can choose to earn the stamps on your Arts Careers Plus card:
- One or more Departmental careers event (outside those that are incorporated into any modules). Further information will be available through AberConnections: https://careers.aber.ac.uk/home.html.
- Attend a drop-in session https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/careers/how-we-can-help/.
- Attendance for at least one talk and networking event at the Arts Careers Fest, Spring 2017. Further information will be available in January 2017.
- One or more of the of the centrally organised careers events: Further information will be available through AberConnections: https://careers.aber.ac.uk/home.html.
- Completed registration for the Aberystwyth e-mentoring programme: http://www.aber.aluminate.net/.
For further information about how the Careers Service can help you please visit https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/careers/
Your Careers Adviser or session leader will stamp your card in order that you can claim your reward. You may collect more than one card during the year.
Blank cards can be collected from your Departmental Office. All the very best for the year and we look forward to welcoming you at our careers and employability events.