During the year, Aberystwyth University hosts several Open Days, which are designed to allow you to visit the campus and to get a feel for the different aspects of student life.
Aberystwyth University Open Days are held on the following dates:
- Saturday 17 September 2016
- Saturday 15 October 2016
- Saturday 12 November 2016.
However, you are welcome to visit the Welsh and Celtic Studies Department any time of year.
Why should I attend an open day?
- Visit the department and chat informally to the teaching and admin staff
- Find out more about bursaries and scholarships
- Experience Aberystwyth as a place to live and study
- Find out more about the courses we offer
- Attend ‘taster’ talks from subject specialists
- Meet other prospective students who are interested in the same subject area
- Chat with current students
- Tour our campus and facilities
- View our wide range of accommodation
- Gain advice on making an application and financial matters such as scholarships
- Have a great day out by the seaside
What makes Aberystwyth so special?
To reserve a place please view the Visit Us page
Once you have applied for a place at Aberystwyth, you will automatically be invited to attend a Visiting Day. While Open Days are general in nature, Visiting Days are more focused on the course and provide an opportunity for you to meet with tutors and current students, and discuss the course in more detail.
If you have any queries or want to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Welsh, Department of Welsh, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Building , Penglais , Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3DY
Tel: +44 (0) 01970 622137 Email: email@example.com