Louise Jagger - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 1884)
- Louise has over 25 years’ experience in fundraising within the UK, having led major capital appeals, fundraising campaigns and regular giving programmes for a range of charities, including Scope, NCH and NSPCC.
- Leads the department and works in partnership with alumni and supporters to maximise their contribution to the University's strategies and goals.
Louise Perkins - email@example.com (01970 62 2081)
- Louise, who is herself an Aber alumna, joined AU in 1997 as an alumni officer.
- Looks after the relationships between the University and its’ former students, former staff and supporters (collectively known as “alumni”).
- Edits PROM magazine each year.
- Sends out a monthly email newsletter.
- Deals with enquiries from alumni about almost anything.
- Honorary Secretary of the Old Students’ Association, which was founded in 1892.
- Encourages alumni to actively support the University in any way they wish.
Cathy Piquemal - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 2083)
- Cathy arrived in Aberystwyth for a one year Masters programme from her native south of France in September 1996 and has never left; for the past 19 years she has been studying, teaching or working for the university as an academic, a research officer, a theatre and performance production manager and a careers adviser.
- She now helps alumni and donors make a difference to university and student life.
- She leads on developing relationship with major donors and legacy pledgers.
Dylan Jones - email@example.com (01970 62 1652)
Aberystwyth Fund Officer
• Dylan is an Aberystwyth Alumnus (2005), and joined the team in January 2016
• Has over 10 years’ experience as a marketing professional.
• Leads on all aspects of the Aberystwyth Fund, the evolution of our Annual Fund.
• Researches, plans, and manages all fundraising campaigns and activities for the fund in line with overall strategy
• Work with colleagues across DARO, as well as internal academic and service departments and the Students’ Union to establish compelling cases for support and fundraising propositions that enhance the student experience.
Eva De Visscher - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 8674)
Programme Development Officer and Bid Writer
- Eva joined the team in July 2014.
- She researches and helps to develop opportunities for the University to secure grants from trusts and foundations for non-research projects; the types of projects included in her remit range from arts projects, heritage projects to widening participation events to capital (building) projects.
- She supports the university and individual institutes/departments in bid-writing, and works with community organisations.
Nia Davies - email@example.com (01970 62 8692)
Old College Co-ordinating Officer
- Nia joined the team in Spring 2015 as part of a project to take forward the re-generation of Old College.
- She is developing and delivering key aspects of the Old College Project, working with the Project Board, internal and external stakeholders, partner organisations and community groups.
- She is responsible for implementing important aspects of the Project Plan, leading on community engagement and consultation.
- Nia also supports events and other activities that promote the Old College as a community resource for all, as well as a potential major national visitor attraction.
Cheryl Hughes - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 8797)
- Cheryl has been with the team at DARO for over 5 years.
- Researches potential sources of philanthropic funding for the University.
- Is responsible for the management of information relating to fundraising activity.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative data to the DARO team in support of fund-raising initiatives.
Kirsty Parish - email@example.com (01970 62 1568)
Office Administrator/Personal Assistant
- Kirsty works to support the Director and whole DARO team with administrative tasks.
- Her role includes keeping our alumni records up to date, responding to queries, and supporting staff with projects and events across the world.
- Kirsty joins us as one of our most recent alumni and holds a degree in Film & Television Studies.
- She successfully took part in the Aber Forward trainee programme, offering paid work experience to our students.
James Palk - firstname.lastname@example.org (01970 62 8751)
- James joined the team in March 2015 on a 6 month contract.
- His role is to assist in major changes to the database and re-programming of specialist reports.
- He is also assisting with the acquisition of graduate data and creating guides on how to use the database more effectively.
Development & Alumni Relations Office, Aberystwyth University, Cledwyn Building, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DD
Tel: +44 (0) 1970 621568 Email: email@example.com