Ms Claire Parsons BSc Technoleg Gwybodaeth ac Astudiaethau Menywod ym Mhrifysgol Middlesex
After studying BSc Information Technology and Women's Studies at Middlesex University, I went to Leeds University to complete my PGCE (Secondary) in Computer Studies and Outdoor Activities. My first teaching post was in Leicester in an inner-city, multi-cultural 11-16 school, where I eventually became Second on the ICT department. I left there after 7 years to take up the post of ICT Co-ordinator in a local middle school. My final teaching post was in Bristol in an 11-18 school as Head of ICT. I undertook this role for 6 years after which I moved to Wales.
I have marked ICT GCSE papers for OCR for over 10 years and also did a spell of coursework moderation. I also mark IGCSE ICT papers for Cambridge International Examinations.
- AD37340 - Dysgu i Addysgu 1
- AD37440 - Dysgu i Addysgu 2
- ED37440 - Learning to Teach 2: Development of Teaching Skills
- EDM5700 - PGCE (Secondary): Professional Studies
- ADM5700 - TAR (Uwchradd): Astudiaethau Proffesiynol
- EDM5740 - PGCE (Secondary): Professional Studies
- ED37400 - Learning to Teach 2: Development of Teaching Skills
- AD37300 - Dysgu i Addysgu 1
- ADM5740 - TAR (Uwchradd): Astudiaethau Proffesiynol
- AD37400 - Dysgu i Addysgu 2
- ED37300 - Learning to Teach 1: Introduction to Teaching Skills
- ED37340 - Learning to Teach 1: Introduction to Teaching Skills