HR Notification Forms
To be used for;
End Notifcations (End of fixed term contracts or resignations)
Change in Hours
Fixed to Open Ended Requests
All internally funded requests that incur a cost need to go to the Post Approvals Group (PAG) for consideration.
These requests require finance approval i.e. either the relevant Management Accountant's signature on the form or an email stating their approval
The University Posts Approvals Group (PAG) will meet on the last Tuesday each month at 2pm.
You will therefore be required to submit all requests outlined in the Terms of Reference for consideration by PAG once a month. These will need to be received by no later than the Wednesday prior to the PAG meeting taking place.
Where there is no meeting scheduled or, in exceptional cases, where an urgent request arises outside of the scheduled meeting, the Chair (or depute) may also consider and approve requests virtually.
Decisions will be uploaded to the sharepoint site within 24 hours of the meeting taking place. The HR Department will communicate all decisions to line managers within a further 48 hours.
Other Recruitment Related Forms
- For guidance on all stages of recruitment -please refer to Recruitment & Selection (E-Recruiter)
- Job Description Template
- Shortlisting Matrix
- Guidance Notes - Chair of the Interview Panel
- Interview Assessment Forms
- Interview Summary Matrix
- Interview Summary Sheet
- AAF1 v2 (to confirm the name and work schedule of approved casual appointments)
New Starter Forms
Please note the forms below all relate to policies/procedures which can be found in the HR A-Z. If you are completing one of these forms, please make sure you read the relevant policy/procedure which can be found in the HR A-Z.
- Accelerated Increments and Contribution Points Form
- Cais am Absenoldeb Rhiant - Parental Leave Request Form
- Adoption Leave Form
- Buying Annual Leave Form
- Equality Impact Assessment Form
- Eye Test Claim Form
- Flexible Working Request Form
- Occupational Health Referral Form
- Secondary Employment Form (New Application)
- Secondary Employment Form (current AU staff, not previously declared secondary employment)
- Time Off for Dependants Form
- Timesheet - AU rates
- Timesheet - NMW
- Training Evaluation Form
The University is a bilingual institution which operates a Welsh Language scheme