Environmental Policies, Strategy and Procedures
Statements of intent and commitment that will be addressed by programmes of work, new initiatives and research.
- Environmental Policy Statement (.pdf)
- Fairtrade Policy (.pdf)
- Sustainable and ethical purchasing and food policy statement (2013)
In 2012 Aberystwyth University decided to put in place an Environmental Management System across the university via the BS 8555 'Phased Implementation of Environmental Management Systems'. The ultimate aim is to achieve accreditation to a standard such as ISO 14001.
- Flow Diagram (diagram showing the main elements of the strategy)
- Annual Environment Report (2008-2009)
- Main AU environmental aspects
Procedures and Information Resources
- Waste computers and other IT equipment disposal procedure (removed from AU by specialist recycling company)
- Sustainable teaching of bioscience and Green Laboratories Manual HEA site showcasing work undertaken at AU
Health, Safety & Environment Team, Aberystwyth University, Estates Department, Penglais Road, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DU United Kingdom
Tel: 622169 / 622073 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org