Mr Alan Cole
BSc. (Hons) Geology (1997)
Alan joined Sport & Exercise Science in 2014. Previously an undergraduate and postgraduate student of IGES, Alan stayed in Aberystwyth where he ran his own business as a website developer (http://www.pixelwave.co.uk). He has also worked for the university in the Academic Office, as website editor and Membership Secretary for Brynamlwg and on the Designing Libraries project within Information Services.
Applied & Integrated Studies (SS35320) - Web Design Practicals. An introduction to HTML, CSS and Web Publishing.
- Laboratory ordering and stock control.
- Procurement, maintenance, calibration and trouble-shooting of laboratory equipment.
- Assistance with research, and setting up laboratory practicals.
- Dissertations: Supplements, Labwork, Paperwork, Equipment Training, H&S
- Health & Safety.
- Management of the Sports & Exercise Science website.
- WARU website management
- IT procurement and trouble-shooting
- First Aider for the building.
- Human Health & Performance Labs Management
- Client Liaison
- Building maintenance / managment
- PAT testing