Why Choose IBERS, Aberystwyth University?
Learn and Live in an Exceptional Environment
- 5th in UK and 1st in Wales for student satisfaction (NSS, 2017)
- 3rd in Wales in the Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016
- A top 40 UK University according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17
- The safest place to study in Wales and amongst the 10 safest in the UK, the Complete University Guide 2016
- 97% of our graduates were in work or further study within 6 months, 3% more than Biological Science graduates nationally. (DLHE 2017)
- 95% of the University’s research is of an internationally recognised standard, REF 2014
Enveloped in a superb biodiverse countryside, the Institute of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences (IBERS) is a world class research and education centre.
- Committed and inspiring lecturers to bring your course to life
- Research led teaching based upon the cutting edge research of staff
- A strong employability focus – we are here to guide you to your future
- A beautiful, biodiverse environment to study and live in
- State of the art facilities
- Generous scholarships