- DS34520 - Archive Management: Principles and Techniques
- DS36210 - Introduction to Rare Book Librarianship
- DS36310 - Advanced Rare Books Librarianship
- DSM0820 - Records and Information Governance
- DSM1610 - Rare Books Librarianship i
- DSM1710 - Rare Books Librarianship ii
- DSM2820 - Archive Management: Principles & Techniques
- DSM9930 - Digital Risk and Asset Management
- ILM0820 - Records and Information Governance
- ILM1720 - Study of Records: Creators and Users
- ILM8120 - Rare Books and Special Collections
- ILM1620 - Archive Management: Archive Services
- DSM3420 - Archive Managment : Management of Archive Services
No Larkin Around: The Serious Business of Contemporary Literary Archives. Archives: The Journal of the British Records Association 35 (122) pp. 1-10. Cadair2010.
The Future of Archives and Recordkeeping: A Reader. Facet Publishing Cadair2010.
Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going? Situating the archive and archivists. In (ed) The Future of Archives and Recordkeeping. pp. 3-22. Cadair2010.
No Larkin Around: The Challenges of Contemporary Literary Archives. Archives: The Journal of the British Records Association 35 (122) pp. 1-10. Cadair2010.
Taking Off: Encouraging deeper learning and cohort identity through dialogic learning. In (eds) The Cambridge International Conference on Open and Distance Learning 2009 : Supporting Learning in the Digital Age: rethinking inclusion, pedagogy and quality. , Cambridge pp. 222-229. Cadair2009.
Cultures of Collecting. Collections: A Journal for Museum and Archives Professionals 5 (1) pp. 87-94. Cadair2009.
Archive-text: an interdisciplinary dialogue. English Language Notes 45 (1) pp. 21-31. Cadair2007.