The University is well equipped with student accommodation, on the campus and in the town.
Students coming to the International English Centre for long courses will usually be offered a place in student halls of residence if they apply early enough. For short courses outside the summer programme, university accommodation is supplied if it is available. This is not guaranteed but we do our best to help you with this.
Academic Year (September to June)
- For students studying during the academic year (September to June), the International English Centre will help you to apply for University accommodation.
- We can request a standard single room in a student flat with shared use of kitchen, bathrooms and and toilets.
- If you wish family accommodation or ensuite accommodation you will need to apply directly to the Accommodation Office. We can advise you how to do this.
Summer (June to September)
- All students on the summer programme are accommodated in single rooms in University halls of residence.
- Most students prefer to prepare their own meals so that they can cook what they want and when they want. However, the university catering service provides meals in the refectory at Ta Med Da on a pay-as-you-eat basis.
- There is a supermarket within easy walking distance.
- Accommodation is booked from 3pm on the Saturday before the course begins until 10am on the Saturday after the course finishes. This means that 28 nights is the fixed period for a 4-week course, and 14 nights for a 2-week course, so that incoming students can go directly to their accommodation on arrival.
Accommodation Fees, Summer 2016
This is our standard accommodation in the summer. Students have a single room in a shared flat in a hall of residence.
- £105 per week (7 nights, arrive Saturday and depart Saturday)
- £210 for 2-week courses (14 nights)
International English Centre, Llandinam Building, Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DB UK
Tel: +44 1970 622545 / 622547 Fax: +44 1970 622546 Email: email@example.com