How to Apply
You can download an application form below.
Courses may fill quickly, so we advise you to apply early.
- Complete the application form and return it to us by email or post, with a copy of your passport and any other documents specified on the application form.
- If you would like to stay in university accommodation, tick this box on your application form. We will arrange your accommodation. You do not need to not need to make a separate application for accommodation.
- We will assess your application to ensure that the course you have applied for is appropriate for your needs, and that you meet our entry requirements. If you have not met the entry requirements we will recommend a course for you (subject to availability).
- When we accept your application, we will send you an offer letter and an invoice. You will be asked to pay a deposit for your course. You can choose to pay the full fee at this time, or just the deposit.
- Once you have paid your deposit, your course application is complete. If you have not paid the full fee before, you must pay it on the first day of the course.
If you come from outside the European Union and need a Tier 4 Visa for your studies, you will need a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) for your visa application. Before Aberystwyth University can issue a CAS, you must pay a £1,000 deposit. Once you have your CAS you must apply for your visa. For full information about visas, click here
|International Foundation Certificate||
|Fast-Track International Foundation Certificate|
|Fast-Track Pre-Masters Course|
|Target English Course||
|Summer English and Communicative Skills Courses||
|Teacher Development Course||
|Parent/Guardian Information & Consent Form||To be completed by the parents/legal guardians of any student under the age of 18 who has accepted an offer of study from the IEC|
|Details of Previous UK Study Form||If you have studied in the UK before and require a Tier 4 visa to study here then you must complete this form.||IEC Details of Previous UK Study Form|