Research Centres and Institutes
The Departmental of International Politics is home to a number of research institutes and centres. Each of these organisations focuses on one or more specialised areas of research. Their activities include putting on conferences and workshops; hosting visiting speakers; and facilitating interaction and knowledge transfer between academics and policy-makers.
Students studying at the Department can be associated with and participate in many of the events organised by institutes and centres. For more information on study in the Department please see information for prospective students or contact Admissions Administrators for Postgraduate or Undergraduate study.
- Centre for Global Knowledge Studies (GloKnoS)
- Centre for Intelligence & International Security Studies(CIISS)
- Centre for the International Politics of Knowledge
- Centre of Welsh Politics and Society (CWPS)
- David Davies Memorial Institute (DDMI) (DDMI)
- Global Communications Research Centre
- Performance and Politics International Research Centre (PPI)
- Planetary Systems and Politics Centre (PSPC)