The Past, Present and Future of Intelligence
23-25 May 2013
Gregynog Hall, Wales, UK
Centre for Intelligence and International Security Studies (CIISS)
In the twenty-first century intelligence is more important than at any other time in history. Intelligence is now recognised as an essential facet of our understanding of decision-making and world affairs. The 6th biennial CIISS Conference will take stock of the field of Intelligence Studies: past, present and future. The Conference will foster relationships between scholars of Intelligence Studies, intelligence practitioners in government, in industry, and amongst policymakers and commentators. This major international conference will engage with any aspects of intelligence and related fields, including cyber-security, intelligence in the 21st century, intelligence accountability, covert action, military itnelligence, intelligence assessments, intelligence cooperation.
- A Conference Programme is now available
- To attend this Conference, please return this Booking Form to Damien Van Puyvelde (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12 April 2013. There are a limited number of places. Places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis until all places are filled.
- Conference Fee (including accomodation, all meals, tea/coffee breaks and wine receptions): £200
- Post-graduate Student Rate: £170
- Information on how to get to Gregynog is avialable here: Directions to Gregynog .