Information Services Clinics
- Would you like 30 minutes of someone's time to help you with a computing problem?
- Do you need help with a problem document?
- Would you like someone to help you create footnotes and a bibliography?
- Do you want someone to show you how to use the Electronic Information Resources?
- Would you like help using SharePoint?
- Would you like help using Primo and/or finding information in your subject of study?
- Do you need a bit of technical training or support to get started using any of our technologies for learning and teaching (e.g. AberLearn Blackboard, Campus Pack blogs/wikis/podcasts, Panopto lecture capture, Qwizdom interactive voting system, etc)
- Would you like to explore how technology can be used to enhance your students’ learning, from a pedagogical perspective?
Information Services provide a clinic service whereby we offer one-to-one help to users with problems using the facilities we provide, for example electronic resources, Blackboard, Microsoft Office or other software. This service is available to all users at Aberystwyth University (subject to availability) but is strictly by appointment only
How does it work?
- Users can make an appointment for help with any query they have. Please note this is not a formally taught session but is an opportunity for users to ask questions.
- Appointments are booked in half hour slots, with users being able to book a maximum of two in a row.
- Clinic appointments are usually held on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- It is possible for more than one user (to a maximum of three) to attend each appointment providing they have the same query.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com