Certificate of Higher Education(CHE)
A Certificate of Higher Education (CHE) is a part time programme of short courses, totalling 120 credits, which leads to a University undergraduate qualification. Timescales for completion of the CHEs are between 2 and 5 years, so there is plenty of time to work your way through the appropriate courses for your study area.
Enroling for a CHE
Choose your Certificate
- Art & Design
- Creative Writing Studies
- Field Ecology
- Genealogical Studies
- Modern Languages
Contact the Subject Co-ordinator
- Art and Design: Alison Pierse email@example.com
- Field Ecology: Dr Paula Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Languages: Antonio Barriga Rubio email@example.com
- Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the Form
- Download the form: Registration CHE/DipHE form
- If you're not able to download the form you can request a copy by email email@example.com, or phone 01970 621580.
- Enter your details into the form, and tick the appropriate course for the CHE you want to study for. Print & sign the form.
Getting the Form to us
- Post your form to us at the following address:
Lifelong Learning Enrolment
Elystan morgan, Llanbadarn Campus
- Come in person with your form to the Lifelong Learning Office in P5, Penglais Campus.
Choose your Courses
- Enrolment for courses follows the same process as enrol for a course.