Diploma in Higher Education (DHE)
A Diploma in Higher Education (DHE) is a part time programme of short courses, totalling 240 credits, which leads to a University undergraduate qualification. A Diploma follows on from completion of a Certificate of Higher Education, with a further 120 credits taken to reach the total of 240. Timescales for completion of the CHEs are between 2 and 5 years, so there is plenty of time to work your way through the appropriate courses for your study area.
We currently only offer a Diploma in Higher Education in Field and Conservation Ecology.
Enroling for a Diploma in Higher Education
Note: You can only enrol for a Diploma in Higher Education (DHE) if you have already completed your CHE in Field or Conservation Ecology.
Contact the Subject Co-ordinator
- Contact the appropriate co-ordinator who will be able to give you more information about the Diploma:
- Field Ecology:
Fill in the Form
- Download the form: Registration CHE/DipHE form
- If you're not able to download the form you can request a copy by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01970 621580.
- Enter your details, and tick the box for the Diploma of Higher Education. Print & sign the form.
Getting the Form to us
- Post your form to us at the following address:
Lifelong Learning Enrolment
Elysyan Morgan, Llanbadarn Campus
- Come in person with your form to the Lifelong Learning Office in P5, Penglais Campus.
Choose your Courses
Enrolment for courses follows the same process as enrol for a course.