Aberystwyth University UG or PG Student
These Lifelong Learning courses can enhance your employability although they can't count towards your degree. A selection of Lifelong Learning modules are on offer free to all Aberystwyth University undergraduates and postgraduates.
Note: If you fail to attend the Lifelong Learning course you've signed up to or don't complete assignments, you will be invoiced by the department for the full price of the course.
Enroling as a University UG or PG Student
Choose your course
- Find a Course
- Note down the course code, course title and start date (make sure that the course doesn't clash with your university timetable).
Fill in the Forms
- Enrolment Form
- Compact of Agreement for UG and PG Students
- If you can't download the forms request copies by email email@example.com, or phone 01970 621580. You can also pick them up in person from us in our office in the University.
- Enrolment Form : Enter your details, and the details of the course(s) you want to do onto the form. Leave the price column blank. Print & sign the form.
- Compact Agreement: Enter the course name and code and your details. Print & sign the form.
Getting the Forms to us
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org