|Assessment Type||Assessment length / details||Proportion|
|Semester Assessment||Essay Essay of between 1,500 - 2,000 words||70%|
At the end of this module you should be able to:
- describe and explain the process of communication between people;
- evaluate concepts in query and negotiation skills;
- explain group communication processes;
- describe methods of gathering and structuring information;
- identify key features in effective oral presentations;
- evaluate written presentations and present effective written communications;
In this module you will study the theory behind everyday communications. This includes the study of a simple model of communication, the process we use when we interact with other people, how we work in groups and how we communicate with our clients. Also, in this module you will study skills in communication, such as how to gather and structure information and how to prepare for oral and written presentations.
This module aims to explain the human communication process and provide you with the skillls for effective communication.
This module is at CQFW Level 5