Room Number..........:  3.04
Building....................:  Physical Sciences
Phone.......................:   +44 (0)1970 622754
Home Page...............:   Personal
- My Areas of Research are:
- Automated digital planetary cartography e.g. feature recognition and Lunar and Mercury DEMs
- The application of GIS to planetary datasets
- Planning of imaging sequences from spacecraft to maximize stereo, temporal, and mosaic image coverage
- Innovative close range 3D surface measurement techniques for planetary landers
- Robotic telescopes
- Automated processing and analysis of astronomical images
- Imaging and Tracking of Objects at Sea
- FG05700: Cyflwyniad i Ffiseg Labordy
- FG05720: Cyflwyniad i Ffiseg Labordy
- FG12910: Cynllunio Gyrfa a Datblygu Sgiliau Ffiseg
- FG37500: Prosiect (40 Credyd)
- FG37540: Prosiect (40 Credyd)
- MP12910: Career Planning and Skills Development
- MT12910: Cynllunio Gyrfa a Datblygu Sgiliau
- PH05700: Introduction to Laboratory Physics
- PH05720: Introduction to Laboratory Physics
- PH12910: Physics Career Planning and Skills Development
- PH18010: Astronomy
- PH19510: Communication and Technology
- PH24610: Stars
- PH28510: The Planets
- PH35620: Project (20 Credits)
- PH37500: Project (40 Credits)
- PH37540: Project (40 Credits)
- PHM5800: Major Project
- PHM5860: Major Project
- PHM5920: Minor Project
Lunar Transient Phenomena. In (ed) Encyclopedia of Lunar Science. 1st edn, Springer Nature Cadair2018.
Tidal Influences at the Lunar Crater Aristarchus and Transient Lunar Phenomena. 42nd Lunar and Planetary Science Conference. Cadair2011.
Textural Analysis to aid Automated Classification of Lunar Craters. Cadair2010.
A Preliminary Comparison of the Frequency of Transient Lunar Phenomena with Routine Observations. Cadair2010.
Automated Texture Classification and Landform Taxonomy for Populating a GIS. Proceeding of RSPSoc 2009 Annual Conference, 8-11th September 2009, Leicester, UK. RSPSoc 2009 Annual Conference. pp. 604-610. Other Cadair2009.
Applications of Statistical Imaging of the Sea using a Robotic Telescope. Proceedings of RSPSoc 2009 Annual Conference, 8-11th September 2009, Leicester, UK. pp. 653-660. Cadair2009.
Observational Techniques for Detecting Lunar Impacts. Observational Techniques for Detecting Lunar Impacts, Munster, Germany. Cadair2008.
Terrain Mapping Coverage Around a Lander Using Passive Structured Light. 39th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, League City, TX, USA. 39th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference. Cadair2008.