We advise students to apply as early as possible before the start of their degree.
- Applicants for Research Degrees should generally apply before the end of February to be considered for a funded place.
- Applicants with who intend to bring their family should generally apply before the end of February.
- Distance Learning application deadlines are two months prior to the course start dates.
- Nearly all our taught programmes start towards the end of September.
- Distance Learning programmes in the Department of Information Studies:
- MA in Archive Administration - April and September
- MSc in Information Governance and Assurance - September
- MA in Information and Library Studies - April and September
- MA in International Archives, Records and Information Management - September
- MSc in Management of Library and Information Services - September
- Undergraduate - BSc in Information and Library Studies - June
- Distance Learning programmes in the Department of Law and Criminology start in April and October.
- Research degrees (PhD, MPhil, LLM by Research): normally end of September and late January/early February for full-time research study. Part-time research students (not resident in Aberystwyth) may begin on the first day of any month of the year, subject to departmental approval.
For further clarification please contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office