Research Monitoring Database Officer
Phone: +44 (0) 1970 628724
- Developing the University’s Research Activity Database (RAD) for the purposes of Research Monitoring and the Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Providing both technical and operational support for the use of the RAD
- Problem solving and streamlining to improve the existing RAD and developing this to broaden its use and effectiveness, along with investigating any new systems
- Producing related data and reports in regards to University research activity for University management
- Work closely in supporting the ICT activities of the Research Office and provide a customer support role
Antony joined the Research Office in September 2011 having worked previously within Information Services on a number of JISC funded repository projects including Welsh Repository Network Enhancement Project, which focussed on the development of institutional repositories in every Higher Education Institution in Wales. Antony joined Aberystwyth University in 2007, previously working at University of Oxford and University of Highlands and Islands as a Software Engineer supporting information services and e-learning. He holds an MSc Computing Science.