Recognising the increased emphasis UK Government and Funding Councils place on the development and reporting of research impact, the REF & Research Monitoring Team offers support to researchers with regards to developing and capturing the impact of their research through a range of services that can be tailored to meet specific needs across all research disciplines represented within AU.
The impact support provided by the REF & Research Monitoring Team includes but is not limited to:
- AU Impact Toolkit
- Presentations/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Institute/ Department wide support and awareness raising
- One-to-one surgeries
- Organisation of training sessions delivered by external trainers and agencies
- Promotion of Research Impact via the RB&I website
- Bookable PURE training sessions focused on capturing research impact and related activities
Specific support for ‘Pathways to Impact’ statements and applications for Impact Awards is available upon request by individual researchers.
REF & Research Monitoring Team, Research, Business & Innovation, First Floor, Visualisation Centre, Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth, Cerdigion, SY23 3BF
Tel: (01970) 622385 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org