We are a friendly, approachable team offering a range of skills and expertise. Working with you, we can achieve solutions for most of the challenges of student life.
If you would like to speak to one of us directly: contact us.
The Student Welcome Centre
The Student Welcome Centre is the one stop shop for Student Support. We are located on Penglais Campus - if you wish to visit, this is the place to come. Our Reception Team offer a range of support like filling in forms and finding out how to get things sorted. We're all very friendly so don't be afraid to come and talk to us.
In addition to your local GP, the Student Welcome Centre can support you with professional health management. Advice is available about stress, anxiety, mental health issues, prescriptions, sexual health, diet, smoking cessation and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We can also put you intouch with other agencies within the community.
- Student centred support, responsive to individual need
- Confidential, non- judgemental support
- Open access
- Holistic and collaborative approach, working with colleagues both within and without the institution
- Enabling and empowering independence and autonomy
- Seeking excellence and continuous improvement
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 621761/622087 Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org