Out of Hours


Medical or dental issues or emergencies



Mental health issues or emergencies


Just need to talk to someone/upset/homesick



Student Believed to be Missing


Student Death



Contagious/Notifiable Disease

•             In an emergency you can call 999, or go to A&E at Bronglais Hospital http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/862/page/41089

•             If you are registered with a local GP Practice call your practice. Your call will be transferred to their out of hours GP service. Contact details of local GP practices are available on the following link: http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/862/directory/gps/

•             NHS Direct Wales 0845 4647


Concerns regarding the safety of a child/vulnerable adult

If you have concerns that the person is in immediate danger, please telephone the police on 999.

Otherwise to report your concerns to Ceredigion Social Services outside of office hours on 08456 015392