How to Apply
Our UCAS code is: ABWTH A40
UCAS applications to study with us in September 2018 will be starting soon.
The application deadline is 15 January 2018.
If you require advice or assistance in completing your application please contact our Admissions Team
- Telephone: +44 (0)1970 622021
- Email: email@example.com
After applying through UCAS we will process each application as soon as possible.
Your step by step guide to applying to study at Aberystwyth:
Choose Your Course
- Search for courses on courses.aber.ac.uk or on the UCAS website
- Check the specific entry requirements and admissions criteria for your course
- International students can check their qualifications by visiting the relevant country page
- Some courses may involve attending an informal interview or submitting a portfolio – you will be contacted by the University with further information should this be the case
- Make sure you meet the English Language requirements (non-UK only) – view more information on our International - How To Apply section
Make Sure You Meet The Application Deadlines
UK and EU students:
- 15 January for all Aberystwyth University courses
Applications after 15 January: you may apply until 30 June but your application will be marked "late". Aberystwyth, however, is prepared to give full consideration to applicants for all courses, irrespective of the timing of the application.
Applications from overseas students (non EU) will be accepted through UCAS up until 30 June. However, it is recommended that you apply as early as possible. Find out more in our International - How to Apply section.
Considering A Year Out?
Most academic departments will consider deferred applications, but you must indicate this on your UCAS form along with your reasons for deferring.
Gather Documents and Information
Make sure you have everything you need to complete the application form (e.g. education history, personal statement, referee details). This information is available from the UCAS website.