Are you planning a break in beautiful Ceredigion in summer 2018?
- Nestled between two national parks - Snowdonia to the North and Pembrokeshire Coast to the South
- Spectacular coastline and coast path along Cardigan Bay, a marine special area of conservation
- Cambrian mountains with dramatic walking and white knuckle mountain biking
- Home to magnificent Red Kites and Dyfi Osprey project
- Steeped in Welsh history and culture
- Home to Wales' cultural capital Aberystwyth - birthplace of higher education in Wales, host to the National Library and Aberystwyth's renowned Arts Centre
Available from the 9th of July until 10th of September
This brand new, high specification self catering is arranged in flats of six or eight bedrooms.
Built on the site of the former farm, with spectacular views over Aberystwyth town and Cardigan Bay, Fferm Penglais offers the very latest in high specification, en-suite student accommodation.
Each flat consists of six or eight en-suite bedrooms with a fully equipped spacious kitchen with all cutlery, cooking utensils, microwave and dishwasher provided, as well as a lounge area with soft seating, coffee table and TV.
Holiday Accommodation Option 1
All bedrooms have bed linen and towels provided and have a full sized double bed, storage and a large shower.
This accommodation is over 3 floors, please note that there is no lift access so please specify a ground floor accommodation if required.
Book 6 people Flat En-suite Accommodation now via Penglais Farm Self Catered Flat Booking Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book 8 people Flat En-suite Accommodation now via Penglais Farm Self Catered Flat Booking Form and return to email@example.com.
Or contact the Conference Office for more information on (01970) 621960
Prices for the 6-person and 8-person flats are included in the table below. This accommodation can be booked for a minimum of 3 nights only.
|Fferm Penglais||3 Nights||4 Nights||7 Nights|
|Equivalent price per person per night||£27.60||£27.60||£22.08|
|Equivalent price per person per night||£25.20||£25.20||£20.16|