Investing over £100m in your future
Aberystwyth University continues to enhance and extend our already excellent residential and teaching facilities to ensure you get an exceptional education, first-class student experience and the skills to succeed in life after university.
- £45m residential development
- Fferm Penglais provides accommodation for 1,000 students in 100 high-quality studio flats, only 10 mins from the university’s main campus.
- £40.5m research campus at Gogerddan
- The Aberystwyth Innovation and Enterprise Campus provides ground-breaking research in biotechnology, biological science and more.
- £20m plans for the Old College
- As the birthplace of university scholarship in Wales, the university has exciting plans to restore the Old College to its former glory.
- £10m plan for Pantycelyn
- The University’s Council has endorsed plans to re-open the Pantycelyn hall of residence and intends to proceed with the project to provide refurbished Welsh-medium accommodation by September 2019.