Private Sector Form

A student will complete a Private Sector form if they are moving from the Private Sector into University owned or managed accommodation. The student will sign the form to confirm they have understood that they may be liable for two rents should they enter into an Accommodation Licence Agreement with the University whilst still in a contract in the private sector

The student’s full name and signature is the only data that is required.

This form is for Accommodation use only and is held for a period of no longer than 12 months after the end of an Accommodation Licence Agreement which the student has entered into.

Lawful basis: Consent / Contract.