En-suite Seafront Residences
The en-suite Seafront Residences are situated on the sea-front close to the Old College, the University’s original building. Many of the rooms embrace fine views of the sea.
The en-suite accommodation within the Seafront Residences can be found in Clarendon Hall, located within the historic terraces that form part of Aberystwyth's promenade. Clarendon houses approx. 100 students sharing kitchens in self-contained flats with en-suite single bedrooms. Each flat accommodates between 2 and 10 students.
Seafront Residences are self-catering.
Residents have the advantage that they can shop anywhere in the town, from low-cost supermarkets to specialist delicatessens and fine food outlets. Seafront residents also have easy access to the town’s many restaurants, cafes, takeaways and pubs.
However, if you also like the sound of using our catering facilities you can load your Aber Card with money, or family/friends can top it up on your behalf, to use at any of our outlets - you will also benefit from the 10% discount!
Facilities & Services
Seafront en-suite Residence's main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation.
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi and wired connection.
- Access to Learning Centres (The Lounge @ Rosser or The Lounge @ PJM).
- Cleaning Service provided in all communal areas outside of your flat - entrances, landings, stairwells and corridors.
- Laundry facilities.
- Refuse & Recycling collection points.
- Limited parking available at Ty Gwerin Hall - permit required.
- Residence Assistants providing support and guidance.
What's in Your Room?
- Single bed (3 foot) & mattress.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin.
- Wash basin with mirror.
What's in your Shared Areas?
- Fridge and Freezer or Fridge/Freezer - the bathroom facilities are proportionate to the number of residents per flat.
- Oven with grill & hob.
- Dining table and chairs.
- Sofa (in some flats).
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
- Bins - Dry mixed recycling, glass, food and general waste.
The en-suite Seafront Residence is within a five minute walk of:
- Seafront and the coastal paths.
- The Old College.
- Town centre shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Train and bus stations.
and within a fifteen minute walk of:
Please note the images used are examples of a selection of rooms and styles may differ between locations. (Please click on the images to see a larger version).
Weekly Cost 2018 / 2019
Length of Licence 2018 / 2019
Weekly Cost 2019 / 2020
Length of Licence 2019 / 2020
|En-suite||£115.30||39 weeks*||£119||39 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 21/09/2018 – 10.00am on 21/06/2019.
**From 10.00am on 20/09/2019 - 10.00am on 19/06/2020.