Can I move out of my residence early?

If you are experiencing problems living within residences and you therefore wish to move out prior to the end of the licence agreement then please contact the Accommodation Office as soon as possible in order to discuss your concerns. A request to leave University Accommodation is usually only authorised in exceptional circumstances, however we may be able to advise on the alternative options available to you.
We would advise that you do not sign a contract in the private sector until you have discussed your situation with us to avoid being liable for additional rent.