What happens about my accommodation if I decide to withdraw from University?

We can only accommodate registered students in University accommodation. Therefore if you decide to withdraw from University you must inform the Accommodation Office immediately as well as completing the necessary withdrawal forms from Student Support and your Academic Department (if applicable). We can only release you from your accommodation licence agreement once confirmation of your withdrawal has been received by us from the Academic Office.
If you leave your room without telling us and don’t return your key, you will still be charged for your accommodation. 
Further information on the withdrawal procedure can be found on the Information for Students pages.